[Users] Need volunteer to deal with issues reported in Zimbra Docker

L. Mark Stone lmark.stone at reliablenetworks.com
Mon Oct 9 23:20:49 CEST 2017

Gents,

Last week Reliable Networks had a brief intro call with F9 Teams, who are leading the Zimbra HA project, supervised by Michael Medellin within Synacor. (We are one of the Zimbra Partners who volunteered at Commit to help with the HA project.)

As was disclosed at Commit last month, F9 Teams' work will rely on Docker and Kubernetes.

I'd suggest looping Michael Medellin in to get his/Synacor's views on organizing Docker repositories. With Michael's input hopefully we can avoid duplication of effort but also help each other if multiple Docker repos are called for on a longer-term basis.

Please Note: I am not a Docker expert by any means, so I have no views on how this should be organized -- I'm only suggesting looping in Michael Medellin.

With best regards to all,
Mark
A Message From... L. Mark Stone, General Manager

"Uptime. All the time." ® www.reliablenetworks.com

Fifteen Years In Business! 2003 - 2017!

477 Congress Street, Suite 812 | Portland, ME 04101 | ( 207) 772-5678
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Hosting | SOC 2 Type II Audit
Zimbra Groupware | Mission-Critical Cl oud Hosting

This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please delete
it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.