[Users] Need volunteer to deal with issues reported in Zimbra Docker

Barry de Graaff info at barrydegraaff.tk
Mon Oct 9 17:02:48 CEST 2017

Hello Brando,

I would like to comment on a few things you and Marc replied
on the in the past few days.

While there are a number of other (upstream) repositories, and
I understand the point of not duplicating efforts, I would like
to point out that an open-source community is also about helping
people out.

This is what we are trying to do at
https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/zimbra-docker

A lot of people come there (because they did not find the other
repos).

Also the Zeta Alliance repo, allows for adding Github Issues, and as
far as I know Zimbra upstream repos does not. Also the status
of the upstream repo is not clear to me, nor the purpose of them.

What I would like, is someone to take a look at Zimbra-Community/zimbra-docker
see if it still works, if not, either fix it, or upload a better version
and deal with the occasional issue reported.

So we *help* the people looking there.

I am looking for someone now, because I do not want issues left unreplied
in limbo.

Hope this clarifies things. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Barry de Graaff
Zeta Alliance Founder
zetalliance.org | github.com/Zimbra-Community

+31 617 220 227
Fingerprint: 97f4694a1d9aedad012533db725ddd156d36a2d0