[Users] Hello world!

Barry de Graaff info at barrydegraaff.tk
Thu Nov 23 17:30:02 CET 2017

Hello Fabio,

Thanks for your introduction and welcome to the Zeta Alliance.

Jumping right in, perhaps it's an idea to enable the blog on zetalliance.org, if you
could add content on a regular basis, that would give our website a little more
body.

What are your thoughts?

Kind regards,

Barry de Graaff
Zeta Alliance Founder
zetalliance.org | github.com/Zimbra-Community

+31 617 220 227
Fingerprint: 97f4694a1d9aedad012533db725ddd156d36a2d0