[Users] Info on API usage

Info Zeta Alliance info at zetalliance.org
Tue Jan 22 14:07:31 CET 2019

You can use the debug flag when calling zmmailbox to show the underlaying SOAP calls.
That will help you to see what you need to implement

Example:
zmmailbox -d -z -m [ mailto:user at example.com | user at example.com ] gid

Sit tight, it is a lot!

Can I auth as admin and perform actions on an user mailbox
Yes, that is the example above.

The -m sets the target mailbox, somewhere underwater, the admin authenticates with a token
to do stuff for the user.