[Users] Zeta Alliance 2019 crowdfunding ideas
Truong Anh Tuan
tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Jan 17 15:55:37 CET 2019
On 1/17/19 8:51 AM, Truong Anh Tuan wrote:
> On 1/15/19 2:58 PM, Barry de Graaff wrote:
>> The PGP Zimlets also do not have the latest version of
>> OpenPGP.js as after the 2.6.2 release the API changed.
>> So that will need some work as well.
>> How much time do you think you need?
> I will discuss with my team to have a rough estimation.
Here are our proposed features/updates and our rough estimation:
1. Upgrade openpgpjs to latest version (1 manweek).
2. Store passphrase not require. Enter passphrase when signing or
decrypting (2 manweek).
3. Encrypt/Decrypt draft mail (1 manweek).
4. Support ECC (elliptic curves) keys (2 manweek).
5. Support multiple key servers (0.5 manweek).
What do you think?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Users