[Users] Out-of-office based on a filter

Barry de Graaff info at barrydegraaff.tk
Mon Apr 8 14:36:35 CEST 2019

Cool, so it seems I only need to add some UI to make it available to the end-user.

As there is no 'reply' option in the preferences->filters, or am I missing something?

Kind regards,

Barry de Graaff
Zeta Alliance
Co-founder & Developer
zetalliance.org | github.com/Zimbra-Community

Signal: +31 617 220 227