[Users] Out-of-office based on a filter

Fabio S. Schmidt fabio at bktech.com.br
Mon Apr 8 14:18:50 CEST 2019

Hello Barry,

You can create a "reply" filter using zmmailbox.

In this example, I've created an auto-reply based on the recipient, but you can change it as you need.

/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox -z -m account at domain.com afrl "Filter_name" active any address "to,cc" all is "alias at domain.com" reply "Auto reply message" stop

Best regards

Atenciosamente,
Fabio S. Schmidt