[Users] S3 storage

L. Mark Stone lmark.stone at reliablenetworks.com
Tue Jan 2 22:10:27 CET 2018

We used an actual S3 bucket, not a local appliance that supports S3 protocols.

We did not test S3 performance under load during the 8.8 betas. In my experience S3 is pretty performant, and, we host in our parent company's data cneters (we are owned by a Telecom) where we have a 10Gbps Internet pipe for Zimbra, so we felt this wasn't necessary.

Have you had issues with S3 performance yourself Alec?

All the best,
Mark
A Message From... L. Mark Stone, General Manager

"Uptime. All the time." ® www.reliablenetworks.com

Fifteen Years In Business! 2003 - 2017!

92 Oak Street | Portland, ME 04101 | ( 207) 772-5678
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Hosting | SOC 2 Type II Audit
Zimbra Groupware | Mission-Critical Cl oud Hosting

This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please delete
it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.