[Users] New version released of Zimbra Nextcloud / WebDAV Client

L. Mark Stone lmark.stone at reliablenetworks.com
Thu Dec 7 20:40:19 CET 2017

Hi Barry,

May I ask what scaling issue you have seen with LibreOffice document previews?

Thanks!
Mark
A Message From... L. Mark Stone, General Manager

"Uptime. All the time." ® www.reliablenetworks.com

Fifteen Years In Business! 2003 - 2017!

92 Oak Street | Portland, ME 04101 | ( 207) 772-5678
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Hosting | SOC 2 Type II Audit
Zimbra Groupware | Mission-Critical Cl oud Hosting

This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please delete
it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.