[Users] Help wanted: shell scripting

Guy CARRÉ guycarre at free.fr
Mon Oct 31 21:00:43 CET 2016

    Hello Barry,

  I can not promise but I will try to do something. And first read your script and add some little
modifications.
 This fisrt exercise allow me to understand what your script is doing before going further.

 I think I am going to add some simple checks too, like :
- is the script running on server with mailboxd process
- which version of the Zimlet is installed and if it is installed too ;)

  Regards,