[Users] Shared resources across domains

L. Mark Stone mark.stone at reliablenetworks.com
Wed Oct 26 15:28:29 CEST 2016

Ahh, OK.

Interesting question; we've never done that across domains I am sorry! "zmprov gsi" doesn't work with Locations and Resources...

Are you sure you can't get your customer to consider using Zimbra Alias Domains instead?

All the best,
Mark
A Message From... L. Mark Stone, General Manager

"Uptime. All the time." ® www.reliablenetworks.com

Fourteen Years In Business! 2003 - 2016!

477 Congress Street, Suite 812 | Portland, ME 04101 | ( 207) 772-5678
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Hosting | SOC 2 Type II Audit
Zimbra Groupware | Mission-Critical Cl oud Hosting

This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please delete
it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.