[Users] Shared resources across domains

L. Mark Stone mark.stone at reliablenetworks.com
Wed Oct 26 14:48:40 CEST 2016

What resources?

Users in domaina.com should be able to share out folders to users in domainb.com no problem on a single Zimbra server (at least they used to on 7.2.x!).

Or are you trying to do something globally? If so, you could create a Distribution List in domaina.com for domainb.com users, and then have domaina.com users share out something to the Distribution List.

Hope that helps,
Mark

A Message From... L. Mark Stone, General Manager

"Uptime. All the time." ® www.reliablenetworks.com

Fourteen Years In Business! 2003 - 2016!

477 Congress Street, Suite 812 | Portland, ME 04101 | ( 207) 772-5678
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Hosting | SOC 2 Type II Audit
Zimbra Groupware | Mission-Critical Cl oud Hosting

This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please delete
it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.