[Users] Configurable Attachment Alert translation effort

Stefan Sänger stefan.saenger at gr13.net
Thu Oct 20 10:27:30 CEST 2016

Hi Barry,

then it should also contain these strings for german (and search should
be case insensitive - as in german nouns start with a capital letter):

anhang, angehangen, angeh\u00E4ngt, anh\u00E4nge

I know one is unfortunately bad german, but I have seen it in daily
mails. This should catch nouns and verbs in singular and plural and
several time forms.

best regards,

Stefan