[Users] Configurable Attachment Alert translation effort

Barry de Graaff info at barrydegraaff.tk
Thu Oct 20 10:20:16 CEST 2016

Yeah, list item 0 is a comma separated list that is being used to
create regular expressions.

 `attach` will match attach/attachment/attachments
It should be written in such a way, the attachment alert is triggered
if the user refers to attaching stuff, but forgets to attach it.

Hope that made it a little more clear.