[Users] Franz Alternative Rambox - desktop clients

Adam Cody ajcody at zetalliance.org
Thu Jul 14 20:45:44 CEST 2016

If offline mode, that would be cool.

https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Offline_Mode

Adam

----- Original Message -----
From: "Silvan M. Gebhardt" <gebhardt at openfactory.ch>
To: users at lists.zetalliance.org
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 2:09:50 PM
Subject: [Users] Franz Alternative Rambox - desktop clients

Hi Guys,

I was using meetfranz.com (Proprietary) for a bit. Love it.
Now I ran into rambox.pro which is opensource. Much better! and it can do more (custom services)

You can define custom services, which works fine, but I can't get the notification badge for zimbra and I have some rendering issues.

the logo is simple, /img/logo/ImgZimbraLogo_64.gif on each zimbra Server.

but can anyone figure out how to get the amount of unread messages working? Would be awesome.... I sometimes see it by using https://host/zimbra/#1 so far

(this is my mattermost client, tweetdeck (won't fully work either with the badges) and more for me right now

BR

Silvan

ps: I used prism (mozilla) a few years ago - like 10 years ago. Loved it