[Users] [Zeta Alliance Sign Up] Fwd: Welcome to ONLYOFFICE™ portal!

Adam Cody ajcody at zetalliance.org
Fri Dec 23 16:57:46 CET 2016

Note, the email part of the full OnlyOffice suite is using iRedMail.

https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/Docker-MailServer
"ONLYOFFICE Mail Server is a full-featured mail server solution developed on the base of the iRedMail package, containing the following components: Postfix, Dovecot, SpamAssassin, ClamAV, OpenDKIM, Fail2ban."

I don't believe iRedMail has the ability to scale to multiple hosts, so that would be pretty restrictive when it comes to the scaling options of 'onlyoffice'. Having another email server choice that does, could be a good thing.

Adam