[Users] Email templates for Zimbra 8.7 has been updated to version 0.8 including catalan language support

Malte Stretz mss at msquadrat.de
Wed Aug 31 18:09:28 CEST 2016

Hi Barry,

On Wednesday, 31 August 2016 10:45:56 CEST Barry De Graaff wrote:
> Email templates for Zimbra 8.7 has been updated to version 0.8
> including catalan language support
> https://zimbra.org/extend/items/view/zimbra-email-templates

thanks for your work in the Email Templates Zimlet!

There's one maybe odd request I have:  Could you bump the version number to
something like 0.10 or maybe 1.0?

The reason is that Zimbra shipped a version 0.9 with ZCS 7.2.0 (which still
works in ZCS 8.0) and I recently had some interesting discussion with a
customer about which is the newest version available:

> Zimlet com_zimbra_emailtemplates
>          Version: 0.9_7.2.0.20120410.013444
>          Enabled: true
> Indexing Enabled: true
> Activated in COS: Admin-Konto, aussenstellen, default
>           Config: null
>          Scripts: emailtemplates.js
>              CSS: emailtemplates.css

Cheers,