[Users] Zimbra Forums - What's ahppend to them?

Jorge de la Cruz jdelacruz at zetalliance.org
Tue Aug 30 16:04:23 CEST 2016

Hi guys,
My apologies for the late reply, yesterday we had a DDoS attack, not so big, but big enough to generate more than 4K requests per second, the IT Team reviewed the logs and found some Russian IPs, and some of them even from Microsoft, which is really weird.

After block them, and enable the traffic again, everything was solved.

I don't have any deep detail, or log to show I'm afraid.

I already suggested the implementation of Cloudfare for example or similars, by having the Amazon Elastic Load Balancer makes difficult sometimes to implement solutions at the Apache end configuration.

I will let you know if I know something new

Best regards