[Users] Community Manager MIA

Bill Pye bill.pye at phoenix-systems.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 11:42:37 CEST 2016

Hi

I don't think this is being over dramatic but it is the case that it leaves the forums, yet again, rudderless and without management or direction. My point and question is what can we do about it (if anything) and what does it mean for the involvement of the Alliance with Synacor - can anything be salvaged from this (from my point of view) mess.

Regards

Bill