[Users] The pesky mobile interfaces, how to get rid of them permanently

Info Zeta Alliance info at zetalliance.org
Thu Jun 27 13:23:59 CEST 2019

I hate the zimbra mobile interface

Not to mention
I HATE the zimbra mobile interface

Just had another high level manager here, with his ipad and zimbra refuses to do anything but the
damned mobile interface. That does not offer the features we need (that are in the ajax interface).

How can we remove the mobile interface? So that it always uses the Advanced interface?
Please note that url tricks and settings in the account do not seem to work.

Kind regards,

Barry de Graaff
Zeta Alliance
Co-founder & Developer
zetalliance.org | github.com/Zimbra-Community

Signal: +31 617 220 227
Fingerprint: 97f4694a1d9aedad012533db725ddd156d36a2d0