[Users] Is it safe to remove the `default` COS?

Naisiew Yeak yeak at md.com.my
Wed Jun 19 17:31:49 CEST 2019

If not mistaken the "default" CoS can't be removed (there is error when
you hit delete from Admin Console). During installation or upgrade, the
installation script will do modification to the default CoS but not others
(when it is needed to apply certain defaults). Also I notice all default
CoS has the same ZimbraId: e00428a1-0c00-11d9-836a-000d93afea2a.

It should be able to make "default_restored_zimbra1.example.com cos" as
default:
1. In Global Settings, set default domain to example.com.
2. Modify example.com domain, set the default cos to "
default_restored_zimbra1.example.com".

--
Naisiew Yeak
+60 12 5067818

*Zimbra • Linux • Security*

My Directory Sdn Bhd
E-2-22, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong Jaya
47170 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia.