[Users] Dated version of com_zimbra_stickynotes in Zimbra packages.

Frédéric Nass frederic.nass at univ-lorraine.fr
Thu Jun 6 11:26:45 CEST 2019

Hi Barry,

I just sent a message to zimbra support to have them update the zimlet
"com_zimbra_stickynotes.zip" which is still 1.6 in 8.8.11. I guess you
probably did this several times already, uh? :-)

With version 1.6, when moving an appointment from a local calendar to a
shared calendar, we get this error message: TypeError:
e.getResponse(...).BatchResponse.GetCustomMetadataResponse is undefined
Version 2.0 is fine though. Just to let you know...

Regards,

--

Frédéric Nass

Sous-direction Infrastructures