<html><body><div style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>Hi Everyone,</div><div><br data-mce-bogus="1"></div><div>I installed Zimbra patch 10.1.17 this evening on a Zimbra cluster.&nbsp; The patch appeared to install successfully and services restarted fine, however I did encounter a possible bug with ZCO build 1951, that is included with patch 10.1.17 and wanted to post a cautionary note here as a heads-up, so you can verify if this is an issue in your environment too.&nbsp; I'm re-posting this on the Zimbra Forum too.</div><div><br data-mce-bogus="1"></div><div>I opened Outlook 365 Classic on a Windows 10 test machine that has an existing Zimbra profile running ZCO 1950.&nbsp; The Zimbra mailbox for this Outlook profile has 2FA enabled.&nbsp; After entering the 2FA code, Outlook opens and it correctly prompts to upgrade to ZCO 1951.&nbsp; After allowing it to upgrade to build 1951, the installer exits, and Outlook Classic automatically restarts, and the Outlook splash screen appears.&nbsp; However, instead of displaying the expected 2FA prompt, Outlook appears to crash as the Outlook splash screen disappears &amp; there is no longer any outlook.exe process running.&nbsp; I also did an uninstall of ZCO 1951, then manually re-installed it from <a href="https://www.zimbra.com/product/addons/zimbra-connector-for-outlook-download/">https://www.zimbra.com/product/addons/zimbra-connector-for-outlook-download/</a> and received the same result.&nbsp; Uninstalling ZCO 1951 and rolling back to ZCO 1950 fixes the issue, allowing Outlook to again correctly prompt for the 2FA code and launching successfully.&nbsp; I made no changes to the Outlook profile while testing.</div><div><br data-mce-bogus="1"></div><div>In the event this is later confirmed to be a bug in ZCO 1951, I rolled back to ZCO 1950 on the server-side (<a href="https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zmupdatedownload">https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zmupdatedownload</a>) to prevent all hell from breaking loose when users start-up their Outlook apps on Monday morning &amp; would otherwise begin upgrading to 1951.</div><div><br></div><div data-marker="__SIG_PRE__"><div><div><div><span style="color:rgb( 255 , 102 , 0 );font-weight:bold"><br>Randy Leiker (</span><span style="font-weight:bold"> <span style="color:rgb( 51 , 51 , 255 );background-color:rgb( 255 , 255 , 255 )">randy@skywaynetworks.com</span> <span style="color:rgb( 255 , 102 , 0 )">)</span></span><br><span style="color:rgb( 0 , 0 , 153 )">Skyway Networks, LLC</span><br><br></div></div></div></div></div></body></html>