[Users] Install Zextras Suite in zimbra 8.7.11 OSE

Rubelman Montaño rubelmanmontano at icloud.com
Wed Feb 10 15:23:10 CET 2021

Hello good mornig for everyone. I want to apologize for having responded to an email with an existing topic. My apologies to everyone. I have installed zimbra 8.7.11 OSE

I need to install Zecxtras suite to backup my mailboxes, but I have a problem. The zmprov does not work for me due to an error in /opt/zimbra/bin/zmjava: line 56:/bin/java: No such file or directory. Can I install it despite the problem with zmprov? Thank you.