[Users] February 2, 2021 Zeta Alliance Conference Call Summary

Randy Leiker randy at skywaynetworks.com
Wed Apr 14 19:03:29 CEST 2021

That is a good point David. I know that Mark S. and Matthew F. have been spending a good deal of time recently thoroughly testing the Centralized Storage feature, as they have been sharing progress updates on the weekly calls, but I do not think they have mentioned any metrics yet about the mailbox availability impact on end users, when moving large mailboxes with lots of meta data in the MariaDB database. If they see this message, perhaps one or both of them can chime in with their findings on this so far.

Randy Leiker ( randy at skywaynetworks.com )
Skyway Networks, LLC