[Users] What Happened to the Zeta Alliance call summaries?

Randy Leiker randy at skywaynetworks.com
Mon Apr 12 21:51:08 CEST 2021

Hi Everyone,

You may have perhaps noticed the weekly Zeta Alliance call summaries have been missing during February & March. Life has been busy these last two months, requiring that I temporarily cut back on my volunteer time, and I have gotten behind on putting these write-ups together.

A little over a year ago, the call summaries started as a modest experiment to encourage more people to participate in the weekly Zeta Alliance calls, in addition to sharing of Zimbra admin tips and hints about future Zimbra product direction with the wider community that is regularly discussed on the calls. Based on the over 100,000 cumulative views of the call summaries on the Zimbra Forum ( [ https://forums.zimbra.org/viewforum.php?f=9 | https://forums.zimbra.org/viewforum.php?f=9 ] ) to date, in addition to positive feedback received, the summaries seem to be providing value to the Zimbra community.

As things are getting back to normal, I am starting work on getting caught back up on the call summaries to bring the community up-to-date on the topics discussed on the Zeta Alliance calls these last two months. Over the course of this week, and part of next week, you should be receiving one call summary per day, so as not to overwhelm anyone's Inbox with all of these at once.

Randy Leiker ( randy at skywaynetworks.com )
Skyway Networks, LLC