[Users] JSP compilation error after upgrading to 8.8.15

Barry de Graaff info at barrydegraaff.tk
Tue Jul 30 11:53:34 CEST 2019

Hello Victor,

I do not know, as I always use jar's and not jsp's. Are you working around the broken
/service/proxy?

As in
[ http://lists.zetalliance.org/pipermail/users_lists.zetalliance.org/2019-July/001525.html | http://lists.zetalliance.org/pipermail/users_lists.zetalliance.org/2019-July/001525.html ]
[ https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/proxy | https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/proxy ]

I think at least also the Zimbra WebEx Zimlet will break because of this issue.

My proxy alternative does only do get requests ATM, so it will not work yet as a
replacement for use in the WebEx zimlet.

This will become a time consumer :-(

Kind regards,

Barry de Graaff
Zeta Alliance
Co-founder & Developer
zetalliance.org | github.com/Zimbra-Community

Signal: +31 617 220 227