[Users] Zeta Alliance Next Crowdfunder : Zimbra FOSS 2FA!!

Info Zeta Alliance info at zetalliance.org
Tue Jan 22 20:44:17 CET 2019

Hello Everybody,

Thanks for voting on the Zeta Alliance Crowdfunder Survey Monkey. We have gotten 77 responses
and the top picks are:

Grafana integration to replace the stats in the Admin UI

31.17%
24

Zimbra FOSS two factor authentication

46.75%
36

Enhance OpenPGP Zimlet with new features and OpenPGP.js 4 support

42.86%
33

That means we will be focusing on Zimbra FOSS 2FA and that will probably be based on PrivacyIDEA and PrivacyIDEA LDAP proxy and will probably be made available via dockerhub.

We will be doing some research on Z-push to see if we can support that somehow.