[Users] Zeta Alliance Nextcloud Zimlet not yet compatible with Zimbra 8.8.15 patch 5

Info Zeta Alliance info at zetalliance.org
Wed Dec 18 15:45:17 CET 2019

I can confirm this work-around solves the issue with Nextcloud Zimlet.

Also it seems the latest zextras (downloaded this morning) does not work (well)
yet with the latest patch that is released to the Zimbra public repo's.

Here I could no longer sync using Zextras Mobile, but it started working again with
the work-around from below.

(automatic upgrades, are not recommended for this reason I guess :-)

Kind regards,

Barry de Graaff
Zeta Alliance
Co-founder & Developer
zetalliance.org | github.com/Zimbra-Community

Signal: +31 617 220 227
Fingerprint: 97f4694a1d9aedad012533db725ddd156d36a2d0