[Users] Message recall function

Naisiew Yeak yeak at md.com.my
Fri May 18 12:43:35 CEST 2018

Thanks for the zimlets link. But I hope to query the DB to hunt for the
mail and then clear it from the system. Any guide for this?

Earlier I did a grep -rl into entire store folder and remove the blob. This
left error in blobchk. I think we could use some smarter query to find it
in database and get the blob and clear from DB as well as in blob. Anyone
started any preliminary work on this?

Thanks.