[Users] Last Zeta Call of 2018, everybody not on the conferencecall, happy holidays!

Info Zeta Alliance info at zetalliance.org
Tue Dec 18 20:54:53 CET 2018

Hello All,

We just ended the Last Zeta conferencecall of 2018, everybody not on the
conferencecall , happy holidays!

The next call will be at January 8th 2019 at the regular time.

We hope everybody gets some time off for holidays and have a great time.
Please take a moment to think about improvements we can do in 2019, and also
what we can do to reach a broader audience in the Zeta Call in 2019.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Kind regards,

Barry de Graaff
Zeta Alliance
Co-founder & Developer
zetalliance.org | github.com/Zimbra-Community

+31 617 220 227
Fingerprint: 97f4694a1d9aedad012533db725ddd156d36a2d0