[Users] Does anyone knows how to setup 2FA on Open source? We are also using Zextras.

L. Mark Stone lmark.stone at reliablenetworks.com
Wed Oct 25 19:28:02 CEST 2017

2FA is Network Edition only; it's not bundled in with the FOSS edition.

https://www.zimbra.com/email-server-software/product-edition-comparison/

A Message From... L. Mark Stone, General Manager

"Uptime. All the time." ® www.reliablenetworks.com

Fifteen Years In Business! 2003 - 2017!

477 Congress Street, Suite 812 | Portland, ME 04101 | ( 207) 772-5678
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Hosting | SOC 2 Type II Audit
Zimbra Groupware | Mission-Critical Cl oud Hosting

This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please delete
it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.