[Users] Need volunteer to deal with issues reported in Zimbra Docker

Barry de Graaff info at barrydegraaff.tk
Fri Oct 6 10:43:32 CEST 2017

Hi Brando,

Thanks for getting in touch and yes, it has been long! Hope all is well
with you.

I only use the occasional docker container, but am docker noob if it comes
to creating them. So I understand about half you say.

Would you be willing to manage https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/zimbra-docker
You could publish your docker work, or update this one and then deal
with the occasional Github issue?

Its is not that much work, and I am sure (seeing the traffic and stars) you
will help a lot of people.

Also it would make your involvement in the Zeta Alliance and the Zimbra Community
better known in the public, and that also generates opportunities.

If you are interested in becoming a member of our Github organisation, please
reply and I'll add you to the repo.

Kind regards,

Barry de Graaff
Zeta Alliance Founder
zetalliance.org | github.com/Zimbra-Community

+31 617 220 227
Fingerprint: 97f4694a1d9aedad012533db725ddd156d36a2d0