[Users] Zimbra Open Source Download

L. Mark Stone mark.stone at reliablenetworks.com
Wed Oct 26 18:29:14 CEST 2016

I also find that a Google search for "Zimbra NE Download" or Zimbra OSE Download" gets me to the page where I can download binaries directly, without registering.

A Message From... L. Mark Stone, General Manager

"Uptime. All the time." ® www.reliablenetworks.com

Fourteen Years In Business! 2003 - 2016!

477 Congress Street, Suite 812 | Portland, ME 04101 | ( 207) 772-5678
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Hosting | SOC 2 Type II Audit
Zimbra Groupware | Mission-Critical Cl oud Hosting

This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please delete
it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.