[Users] zimbra.org Public DNS - Gone?

L. Mark Stone mark.stone at reliablenetworks.com
Fri Oct 21 15:14:34 CEST 2016

Thanks David and Tony!

It's off the air for me, so forum posts awaiting moderation will need to wait a little longer -- unless Bill or another mod gets in there.

Best regards to all,
Mark
A Message From... L. Mark Stone, General Manager

"Uptime. All the time." ® www.reliablenetworks.com

Fourteen Years In Business! 2003 - 2016!

477 Congress Street, Suite 812 | Portland, ME 04101 | ( 207) 772-5678
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Hosting | SOC 2 Type II Audit
Zimbra Groupware | Mission-Critical Cl oud Hosting

This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please delete
it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.