[Users] Configurable Attachment Alert translation effort

Barry de Graaff info at barrydegraaff.tk
Thu Oct 20 12:49:03 CEST 2016

Thanks, added:
https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/attachmentalert-zimlet/commit/f6db824a73dc7c4db34ad71b313834c354960333

----- Original Message -----
From: "Filippo \"Cine\" Cinetto" <cine at zetalliance.org>
To: "Barry de Graaff" <info at barrydegraaff.tk>
Cc: users at lists.zetalliance.org
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 12:17:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Users] Configurable Attachment Alert translation effort

Hey Barry!

Italian:

0 = allega
1 = Nessun allegato trovato. Continuare?
2 = Preferenze di Attachment Alert
3 = Parole chiave da ricercare nel corpo del messaggio

Not sure if I got the "0" right, but if it's for a RegEx I think that the word "allega" will match the most verbal forms (allegare / allegato) and both the noun and the adjective (allegato).

In "2" I've kept the name of the zimlet in English, if you want you can change it to "Avviso Allegati"

Have a nice day,
Cine

Filippo "Cine" Cinetto
"I do mind, the Dude minds."