[Users] Configurable Attachment Alert translation effort

David Touitou david at network-studio.com
Thu Oct 20 10:22:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

> Please reply me the correct translation of:
> 0 = attach,bijlage,adjunto,fichero adjunto,env\u00EDo el fichero,allegat
> 1 = No attachment(s) found. Continue?
> 2 = Attachment Alert preferences
> 3 = Keywords to look for in the email body:

Not easy in french 8-/
We either use "fichier joint" or "fichier attaché" or "attachement".

In the ZWC, they chosed to use "Joindre" for "Attach" (the verb).
So I guess it would be:
0 = joint,attach\00E9 (if two are allowed)
1 = Pas de de fichier joint trouv\00E9. Continuer ?
2 = Pr\00E9f\00E9rences Alerte fichier joint
3 = Mots clefs \00E0 chercher dans le contenu du mail :

David