[Users] mattermost - I'm willing to kick in the first $500 for ZCS integration

Silvan M. Gebhardt gebhardt at openfactory.ch
Tue Oct 18 09:46:04 CEST 2016

OK; but what should it connect?

User base? (Single Sign on?)
or should I be able to chat from within the zimbra webinterface?

or notifications?

Calendar notifications might be nice....

I'm curious as to where the integration should go actually in the first place.

I'm using mattermost for quite some time, same with zimbra (Not so long as others here)

BR
Silvan