[Users] where is the server side stuff for: /service/proxy ?

Barry de Graaff info at barrydegraaff.tk
Fri Oct 14 21:12:05 CEST 2016

Yeah it seems at least some core Zimlets have service/proxy in em:

webapps/zimbra/js/Zimlet_all.js
webapps/zimbra/js/zimbraMail/mail/view/object/ZmAddressObjectHandler.js
webapps/zimbra/js/zimbraMail/share/model/ZmZimletBase.js

So I guess, disable is not a great idea, but I still would like to look in the code...