[Users] Zimbra HIPAA Email Compliance With Barracuda DLP

L. Mark Stone mark.stone at reliablenetworks.com
Wed Oct 12 20:09:27 CEST 2016

On last week's Zeta Alliance Thursday call, I was asked to describe how we use Barracuda spam appliances' built-in DLP services for ensuring HIPAA compliance with outbound email.

So, I wrote a blog post: https://www.reliablenetworks.com/hipaa-email-compliance/

Happy to answer any questions here on the list or on this week's call tomorrow.

Best regards to all,
Mark
A Message From... L. Mark Stone, General Manager

"Uptime. All the time." ® www.reliablenetworks.com

Fourteen Years In Business! 2003 - 2016!

477 Congress Street, Suite 812 | Portland, ME 04101 | ( 207) 772-5678
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Hosting | SOC 2 Type II Audit
Zimbra Groupware | Mission-Critical Cl oud Hosting

This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please delete
it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.