[Users] Maybe we should consider updating the `Zeta Alliance Charter and Organization` document

Adam Cody ajcody at zetalliance.org
Mon Oct 10 18:45:40 CEST 2016

Barry,

 My one thought on this might be to do it after the zimbra channel contract issues are all resolved and we know the channel is able to sign up under the new open source support program - which would allow them to fully engage with the Zeta Alliance. And if it's not done by the end of the month, then maybe just push forward then ?

Regards,
Adam