[Users] [Devel] checkhack-zimbra-preferences shell escape issues

Guy CARRÉ guycarre at free.fr
Tue Jun 7 20:14:07 CEST 2016

looks like easter egg ;-)

___________________________________
/ \
/-------------------------------------\
| Guy CARRÉ |
| ************* |
| PostMaster - WikiMaster - SysAdmin |
| |
| "Free Your Mind. Think Open Source" |
| april.org |
| |
|_____________________________________|

----- Mail original -----

De: "Quanah Gibson-Mount" <quanah at zimbra.com>
À: "Guy CARRÉ" <guycarre at free.fr>
Cc: "Keith McDermott" <keithmcd at purdue.edu>, devel at lists.zetalliance.org, users at lists.zetalliance.org, "Barry De Graaff" <barrydg at zetalliance.org>
Envoyé: Mardi 7 Juin 2016 19:59:45
Objet: Re: [Devel] [Users] checkhack-zimbra-preferences shell escape issues

8.7 MTA it is already there in /opt/zimbra/common/sbin:

[quanah at edge01 ~]$ ls /opt/zimbra/common/sbin/mysqld
/opt/zimbra/common/sbin/mysqld

8.6 and prior MTA's, it is in /opt/zimbra/mta/ somewhere IIRC.

--Quanah

--On Tuesday, June 07, 2016 8:39 PM +0200 Guy CARRÉ <guycarre at free.fr>

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount