[Users] owncloud foundation, is just like zeta alliance...

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Jun 2 12:46:12 CEST 2016

On 06/02/2016 04:38 PM, Truong Anh Tuan wrote:
> For more information:
> https://nextcloud.com/we-are-nextcloud-the-future-of-private-file-sync
- -and-share/

From

one of my friends:
"The founder is Frank. He left the company a month ago because he was
unhappy about how it was driven by venture capital. Now he starts with
a new company and some of the key developers and wants the project to
be more open and transparent from the very beginning."

He posted to FB:
https://www.facebook.com/christoph.wickert/posts/1007555056030008

Christoph is quite active in FOSS community, Fedora, OpenSuse, Kolab, et
c.
We should investigate more information to choose the right community
to contribute in the future.