[Users] Looking into the Family mailbox in Zimbra 6 - your feedback please!

Guy CARRÉ guycarre at free.fr
Thu Aug 25 22:29:38 CEST 2016

   Hello Barry,

 nice summary. As far I can remember, most of problem with Child Account or root share is about rights on share/child account.
I met some problems when setting, for example, an appointment on calendar which was not native => Permission denied , the work around
was to click first on the share/child calendar before setting the appointment.

 My 2 cents

 A+