[Users] Conference call details of March 31, 2016

Adam Cody ajcody at zetalliance.org
Fri Apr 1 16:50:54 CEST 2016

Using the following url: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20160407T19&p1=2114&p2=3794

I show:
Danmarkshavn (Greenland) Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 7:00:00 PM GMT UTC
Howell (USA - Michigan)  Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 3:00:00 PM EDT UTC-4 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT)  Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 19:00:00
And then later on Nov 14th for example using the website, Howell [EST] will be UTC-5 hours, making our start time 2pm.

Note - if you import the ics file into ZWC and then modify it to be a re-occurring appoint you can then go to November and see that ZWC shows this start time change from 3pm to 2pm for us that are EST/EDT.

Adam