[Devel] Back to normal call in time for USA - Mar 30, 2017 - Thurs. conference call is available for editing

Adam Cody ajcody at zetalliance.org
Mon Mar 27 15:42:43 CEST 2017

The Zeta Alliance Thursday conference call agenda is available for editing at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WpSo2kPHgVt4OqewRgjrot9qPO9q-stdWQ58AdDqK-8/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to add any comments about the COMMIT to the agenda if you were there or even "questions" you might have about it if you weren't. I'll be adding more stuff to it as I get some confirmations on things that were discussed.

Also, we should be back to the normal call in time for the USA for the Zeta Alliance Thursday meeting:

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/zetalliance#/

* 20:00 Amsterdam/Milan|Central European Time
* 15:00 Detroit/New York|Eastern Time
* 12:00 Los Angeles|Pacific Time

-Adam