[Devel] [Users] Feedback needed on "Findings and Recommendations Prepared For Zimbra Management"

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at symas.com
Mon Mar 13 23:05:16 CET 2017

--On Monday, March 13, 2017 10:37 PM +0100 Barry de Graaff
<info at barrydegraaff.tk> wrote:

> Hello Quanah,
>
> Thanks for that info.
>
> Can you also share your side of view on what happened under Telligent?

Some day, once I'm sure the gag order they made me sign is expired.  It's a
pretty common procedure in the US to make it so employees can't talk about
their experiences at a given company for an extended length of time.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect