[Devel] [Users] Feedback needed on "Findings and Recommendations Prepared For Zimbra Management"

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at symas.com
Fri Mar 10 19:44:30 CET 2017

VMware was primarily responsible for working hard on the utter destruction
of Zimbra.  It's decision to lay off nearly 90% of the original developers
was the start of the decline.  It's failure to listen to Kevin H and other
developers on an exciting new idea is why Microsoft has Accompli (now
outlook mobile).  I wouldn't give VMware credit for anything positive.

--Quanah

--On Friday, March 10, 2017 7:39 PM +0100 Guy CARRÉ <guycarre at free.fr>

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount