[Devel] Please Sign by Thursday if you want - Zeta Alliance Findings and Recommendations

Victor D'agostino victor.d.agostino at fiducial.net
Fri Mar 10 09:24:04 CET 2017

Hello guys

Because Zimbra and Zextras employees are members in the Zeta alliance,
the Zimbra sales team was already very aware about this letter.

/Officially/, Synacor agrees and want to support the open source
community. But it is hard to know what they will /really/ decide to do
next year.

I'm still convinced the best solution for everybody is Zimbra dev team,
platinium partners teams, and opensource contributors to use the
*github.com* website to share the java oss sourcecode, use the pull
request system, use the merge system and link commit to the public
bugtracker like most real opensource projects do.

Regards

Victor

FIDUCIAL
	Victor d'Agostino
	SI Intranet & Collaboration - Direction des systèmes d'information
	victor.d.agostino at fiducial.net <mailto:victor.d.agostino at fiducial.net>
	Tel. Fixe 04 72 20 76 09 <tel:0472207609>

	19 rue Cottin - 69009 LYON
	www.fiducial.fr <http://www.fiducial.fr>