[Devel] [Users] Agenda for Mar 09, 2017 - Thursday's conference call is available for editing

Adam Cody ajcody at zetalliance.org
Thu Mar 9 16:14:02 CET 2017

Won't the conference be "over" by the time the Zeta call starts? I was really hoping those there could maybe do a group call in - even if for a couple of minutes to share how the conference went.

FYI - We have a power outage in lower Michigan, I'm running off my trucks satellite feed and power. ;)

-Adam